Gartner, a leading technology research firm, defines digital commerce as:
“The buying and selling of goods and services using the Internet, mobile networks and commerce infrastructure. It includes research and marketing activities that support these transactions, including the people, processes and technologies to execute at all touch points throughout the customer buying journey.”
– Gartner Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce 2014, 29 July, 2014. David Kohler, Gene Alvarez
Digital commerce goes well beyond a simple online transaction. It also includes research, development, marketing, servicing, selling and buying products (the entire customer experience) for all devices and platforms including desktops, mobile/tablets, social networks, etc.
For example, a manufacturing company needs to do more than just B2B eCommerce for their customers. They need to provide branded and consistent content to their customers, allow their customers and sales reps to interact online through tools such as portals and give the end-user (or consumer) tools to find the right product or content and a place to purchase it.
DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
SEO/SEM/Email/Content/Blogs/Social Media Platforms
Creative Concepting (Logo/Branding/Graphics)
UI/UX Design (wireframes)
Our Website Designing Solutions mark our excellence in creating comprehensive Web portals that are Search Engine Optimized, have Rich User Interface, are Cross Browser compatible and follow W3 coding Standards.
Web Design Expertise
- Create user-friendly and SEO friendly websites with latest web design practices
- Design and Integrate cool flat UI’s
- Pixel perfect visual designing for Web and Mobile UI’s
- Create wireframes for user journeys
- Responsive websites for devices and tablets
- Custom Illustrations, icons and branding
- Responsive Emailers that support major email clients and devices
- Bespoke designs for CMS websites
- Easy maintenance and updates
- Light weight flash animated web adverts
Our web designers build and strengthen your brand identity on the Internet and help implement functions that will complement your brick-and-mortar business model.
- PHASE I – Understanding/Analysis and Design of Home Page
- PHASE II – Designing the remaining pages after getting the approval for the Home Page design
- PHASE III – Testing on the Staging Server and SEO Optimization
- PHASE IV – UAT
- PHASE V – Go-live
Web designers working with Ciborne will have a detailed discussion with you that will help us determine the specific requirements such as number of Web pages, level of interactivity desired (online ordering, search engines, chat rooms etc) , colour preferences, reference sites etc.
Once our Web designers have gathered sufficient information about your requirement, they will design a couple of sample home page designs to choose from based on your preferences.
Even if it is simple website featuring only basic information about your enterprise, it is still important that the website design matches the image and objective of your current and future goals. The home page layout will help you understand how the Web solution will impact the target audience.
Once the sample Home page design gets your approval, our web designers will design the remaining pages based on the site map. This will be initially hosted on our local staging server which can be accessed through the URL that we will be sending you.
The site that is hosted on the staging server can be tested so that modifications can be made and changes implemented, if required. At this stage, we also work with you to ensure that the Website is user-friendly and SEO optimized.
The site is password-protected and released for client testing.
Finally, it is published on the Host Server and goes “live” for the global audience
Nandy Jagadishan | email@example.com | 9980101078